Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Binas Blooms

I was first introduced to Bina's Bloom a couple of months ago when my sister was pregnant. She bought from Bina's Blooms the cutest tiny Captain America shoes for my nephew, so I started to follow them on my personal Instagram. A couple of weeks ago Sabrina, the founder and designer of Bina's Bloom sent me a beautiful pair of booties to feature them on the blog.
 
 
Bina's Blooms was founded by Sabrina in 2010. Sabrina a mother of a 2 year old boy, who was inspired by her niece and the love for cool prints to create beautiful shoes for babies and kids.
 Each shoe is handmade to order, Sabrina carefully hand cut and sewn each shoe.
 
 
These super cute shoes stay on easily, because they have a secure elastic around the ankle to keep those booties in place. Bina's Blooms shoes are super comfortable and the amazing prints make them unique. The sole provides a grip, perfect when they are learning to walk. All sizes 6 months and up come standard with a rubberized waterproof sole.



We invite you all to see more of this awesome  Shop and join their Instagram and Facebook


 
 
 
 





Behind Bina's Bloom
 
 
1.Tell us a little bit about Bina's Blooms . e.g. Materials you like to work with, trends, etc.
 
  I love to work with 100% cottons and some wools ! I love a good woven fabric and I try to find unique kid friendly prints!

2. Who is behind Bina's Blooms ? e.g. tell us a bit about the owner and the reason why  

Bina's Blooms  stared.
 
 My name is Sabrina I'm 26 years old married and have a 2 year old little boy!
When my first niece was born she was the light of my world she is now 5 years old. She grew up calling me auntie Bina and I started off making unique headbands for her! People starting asking for them and Bina's Blooms was born in 2010 ! When I had my son I wanted to branch into more products for boys too and that's where I fell in love with making shoes!

3. Tell us a little bit about this collection
 
 A lot of my shoes are based around special things my family members like! My best seller the Marvel print came about  because my sons middle name is Thor!
 
4.What is one of your biggest goals for this year?
 
My biggest goal this year is to grow my business as much as possible that it give me more opportunities to give to others!
 



















**Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

Images and Text cannot be reproduced or republished on any medium without the explicit in-writing consent of the blog author

No comments:

Post a Comment