Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Re-Play

 I recently came across a super cool tableware brand for kids and immediately thought, "how perfect for my kids!!"  I love fun tableware for my little kids and Re-Play makes just that! Re-Play is a family owned, family -focus company, that manufactures and assembles in the USA.

 
 
 
Their products are made entirely from recycle milk jugs! They’re also BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free and FDA-approved. You know, if you’re into that sort of thing. Even their packaging is made from recycled paperboard! 
 
 
 
 Their color concentrate is safe for food contact; all the ingredients in the colors are FDA approved! I can't say enough about Re-Play products
 

The spoons and forks are a wonderful size for little hands and the divide plates are a hit in our home. I love making my kid's plate look interesting with a variety of colors and foods. Re-Play products are not only cute but they are durable and affordable. I am officially a big fan of re-play tableware. The quality is amazing and I love the way they feel.




Next week we will be giving away this awesome set!!!




We invite you all to see more of this awesome  Brand and join their Instagram and Facebook












**Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

Images and Text cannot be reproduced or republished on any medium without the explicit in-writing consent of the blog author

No comments:

Post a Comment