Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Imagination Lane NYC

I'm always on the look out for ways to start teaching my kids how to write and spell their names . I was really happy when I received these Personalized Disposable Placemats from Imagination Lane NYC for Valentino and Mia to review.
 
 
 
 
Valentino loved his and was so excited that it had his name on it, he’s into his name right now and I think seeing it all the time helps him learn how to spell and write it better, and if you’ve ever wondered, like me, if these personalized placemats could really keep my kids at the table? I am here to tell you they do!! Anything that can make dinner time fun so that the kids eat their meal, is a hit for me.

 

 
 

These super cute Personalized Disposable Placemats Come as a pad of 53 disposal paper sheets, making dinner time easy and fun! Kids have their own style and Imagination Lane has a variety of these amazing placements for them to choose from. Jazz up your table with children's placemats, created especially for you.

 

Children’s placemats make great customized gifts for kids as well as making cleanup super easy. We LOVE these Personalized Disposable Placemats and I know you will love them too.




We invite you all to see more of this super cool  Shop and join their Instagram,  Twitter and Facebook

















          **Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

Images and Text cannot be reproduced or republished on any medium without the explicit in-writing consent of the blog author

No comments:

Post a Comment