Thursday, October 9, 2014

Finomenon Kids AW14


I first heard of Finomenon kids when I was browsing through Instagram for cool T-shirts to feature on Trendy Kiddos Fashion Friday. Makel, owner and designer of Finomenon Kids was inspired by her son Fin ,music, dance and art to create a unique brand.
 
 
We are huge fans of unique and cool brands for kids and Finomenon Kids is one of them. I love the graphics on their tees and how comfy they are. All their t-shirts are unisex which is great!!!
 
 Finomenon Kids is trendy, hip, cool and I just love their T-shirt and onesies. We received the "In My Prime" onesie and we love it!!!
 
*** Photos courtesy of XM Photography  at http://xiomaradesigner.wix.com/xmphotography 
 
 
 
 
 
We invite you all to see more of this cool Shop and join their Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook
















**Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment