Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Photographer Spotlight:XIO Photography

Today we're excited to introduce you to XIO Photography she is the amazing photographer behind some of the blog pictures. 
 
XIO Photography
XIO Photography
  
If you live in South Florida and need an amazing photographer, I will recommend her 100% she is great with kids and her photos are beautiful.

We invited you to visit her webpage http://xiomaradesigner.wix.com/xiophotography


Behind XIO Photography

Hello! I'm Xiomara Morales, I hold a Bachelor degree in Science of Visual Communication from The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale and I am a self-taught photographer. I own and run XIO Photography. I Have Always Been Involved in creative fields and 4 years ago I purchased my very first DSRL camera and started to have fun shooting everything in front of me. I was fascinated to take any photography job opportunity just because I loved it! I think babies and children are fascinating but they grow up so fast that this moment only lasts for so long, that’s why I put the best of me and all of my talent to create memories that will last a life time. To my eye moments are more than space in time; each one of them holds a journal. My gift is to capture such captivating moments with my camera and tell a story I’m truly passionate about photography and I consider it one of the most delicate arts.









No comments:

Post a Comment