Thursday, June 26, 2014

Tippi Review

Today I received the Aloha blumes by Tippi, size 12 M for my daughter Mia, and I must say that I love everything about them. First I was impressed with both the quality of the prints and the beautiful patters. When I opened the box, I also like that they include a tiara made out of paper for the little princess. I'm sure that Daniel (my husband) will love to see his princess wearing it out.
 
The shorts are handmade from a soft light jersey with an elastic waistband and they come with just enough stretch to keep them in place. These shorts are soft, light weight and comfy.

 
The design is gorgeous and perfect for the summer time. I love the fact that Mia can wear them with a casual tee for a day in the park, or with a formal shirt for a birthday party.

Tippi started a couple of moths ago with 4 great print blumes and now they just added a few more items to their collection, some of these are: Pillow covers, Adult and Kids Tees, Unisex Snugs and super cute wall art at a great price. Tippi is fun, comfy and the best of all. They have amazing prices and yet they offer the same or better quality than that of other brands.


One of my favorite item is the new Blossom Snug. It is the perfect gift for a newborn or for a baby shower. Their new collection Black and Bianco is also amazing.


Courtesy of shoptippi.com



I invite you to visit Tippi's website and check all the new products www.shoptippi.com

They have a $2. 99 flat rate shipping which is great!!!








***Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

*** Photos courtesy of XM Photography  at http://xiomaradesigner.wix.com/xmphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment