Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mama Mio Review

I was first introduced to Mama Mio 5 years ago when I was pregnant with my son, Valentino. Not only was I searching for the best stretch mark cream, but also a cream that was natural and safe for me and my baby, especially one containing no chemicals. My sister told me about The Tummy Rub Butter so I decided to try it. The smell is AMAZING, it contains super-elasticizing Omega-packed blend of organic oils in an organic Shea Butter base, which leaves the skin hydrated after every use. I used it throughout my pregnancy and recommend it with my eyes closed.






Seven months ago, I had Mia, my second baby. I’ve been using Megamama, which is a super-rich body lotion with blend of organic Omega oils and powerful antioxidants. The smell is great, like all of Mama Mio’s products and also I love the fact that it leaves my skin very soft. When we have a baby, we are always on the go, but it’s important to keep our skin hydrated and the best way to do so is with Mama Mio’s products.
I’m also using Gorgeous Glow facial wash. Before and after pregnancy, hormones can cause skin breakouts and rashes, but with this facial wash I was able to keep my face glowing. The face wash is a lightly foaming cleanser which deep cleanses, balances, and nourishes to keep skin clean. It leaves my face soft and clean, and the best part is that it is soap and sls free.


I love Mama Mio products, they smell amazing and the products are made with natural ingredients, so they are safe for you.
I would like to try Get Waisted and Skin Tight. After having a baby, these two lotions are on my bucket list. I will let you know how it goes.



**Please note: We have received a free product to review, but the opinions expressed above are 100% ours.

No comments:

Post a Comment