Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Got a bun in the oven?


I have to admit that lately I've been wanting to get pregnant. Have you had that urge as well? I don't know if it's because I'm a newlywed, or because Nana Velasco (part of our wonderful TrendyKiddos Family) has two amazing kids, or simply because my facebook is full with posts about my friends getting pregnant. The fact is I think about it quite a bit. 
However, as much as I want to get pregnant, I also don't want to go through all those yucky things you need to experience. Let's face it girls! no woman can say pregnancy has been the most amazing and perfect experience of their lives, and if they do... THEY ARE LUCKY! I can't believe they could like the morning sickness, boobs so big that there is no bra that can handle them, or hitching up the stretchy waist-band pregnancy pants all day long :s.

Oh God, Pregnancy clothes... that could be something that I'm really not looking forward to. In my opinion, pregnant women are already too moody to handle the not so trendy pregnancy clothes, or the really expensive maternity lines that most of us can't afford. 

Well ladies, let me tell you that you might have a new body, but you don't need a whole new wardrobe to look cute and trendy while pregnant. With this cool new maternity line from Storq you are only going to need the basics (Skirt, tank, dress, leggins). 

Storq promises that their maternity line will fit all nine months. Ultra soft, lightweight and spandex blend brings minimal wrinkling, adaptable silhouettes that can be worn in different ways and the most important thing... lots of stretch as you grow. 

Trendykiddos might not be able to help you get rid of your morning sickness, but we can assure you that for $195 you can get these four products and feel much better!



Courtesy of Storq

No comments:

Post a Comment